Friday, June 5, 2009

Nightmare Before Christmas

Band concert went really well, the freshman played some songs from Nightmare Before Christmas :D, one of my favorite movies ever! I love Tim Burton. He is remaking Alice in Wonderland that is going to be fucking awesome. After the band concert Mom, Dad, Vanessa, and I went to DQ and I got a m&m blizzard yummmyy :D.
Went home and watched So you think you can dance. My favorites got on woot woot (:

I'm reading this new book called Unwind, it is so freakin addicting and weird I love it. its about this society where unwanted teens are savaged for their body parts, three runaways fight the system that would "unwind" them. I think that the book is rather confusing, but i love it. It is the weirdest book that I have ever read, ive never read a science fiction book. you should read it. :]

No comments: