PRIDE!
Is anyone going? I am most defintley going! WOOT, I'm excited.
I'm going with:
Leah B.
Sirbrina G. (a shot at love 2)
Rebekah C. (double a shot at love)
Ali W.
Tae (my girlfriend).
Joshy (my gay bffl)
Many others to add haha.
So, yes I do know Sirbrina from a shot at love 2, I text and call her all the time. She works at Cowgirls bar where I will be at when I turn 21 hanging with her. Rebekah and I are friends we talk and I met her after the show which was awesome! I would be going with Brittany Rae Leach (a shot at love 2), but her and Sirbrina aren't friends anymore because they got into a fight, Brittany is a bitch I cant really stand her.
So, I am incredibly excited to go. I didnt get to go last year which upset me. Ali and I are going to south center this weekend, go see Crank 2, and get some rainbow gear. I have 2 rainbow belts, bracelets, and knee-high socks! I need some more rainbow things. Then I am staying the night at Ali's house (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment