Friday: We did not go to the drive-ins which really pissed me off because Hayley's mom thought it was going to rain and it never did. She claims we didnt have enough room and we did we were in the SUV that can put lots of people in it. She said she would pay for me, instead we went to kent station to go see I love you, Man, but since we weren't over 17 we couldnt go so we just saw 17 again. Which I thought was ok, I mean it was funny. I think my favorite line out of that movie was "I got kicked off the cheerleading squad for being to flexible". As the slutty girl was hitting on that kid. It was really cheesy on the stupid love story. I also liked his roomate, he was OBESSED with Star Trek, Star Wars, and all that geeky junk, his house in completely covered in that wizard stuff, like Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings. He has a race car that is his bed and he is super rich. He meets this girl when his roomate Zach Efron (I dont remember his name in the movie-i forgot) he inrolled him back in to school since he turned 17 again, and he had the hots for the principal and she wont date her students parents, then later they were at a date and started talking in the star trek language (I think) which was fricken hilarous, then later they were in his race car and she was like a princess and he was the king or something it was really weird. (wow- is that enough?)
Saturday- So, instead of staying the night at Hayley's I left at 11:15, got home, then just started texting and got up at 5:30 and I was hella tired. I had to get in the shower, I went over to Dani's at 6:40ish then watched her get ready and played with chubaka (her dog). Then Tony came over to Dani's we went to starbucks and we all look like freakin hobos because we have sleeping bags, pillows, and like suitcases and a duffel bag. I got hot coco and old fashion donut. Then we were waiting for the gray van to go camping. It arrived it met Jakema and Julius who are awesome, and some other kiddos I dont really care about lol. I took us about 3 hours to get to Camp Parson (which is a camp for boy scouts ;D) we went to safeway to grab some food in Olympia.
OLYMPIA- where I use to go every other weekend to see my step mom and biological asshole (which is my dad) I remember things by visual pictures so when I see all of the things it brings back memories of my biological asshole and his wife. We went past tumwater which is wear my step mom lives (well I think) I do not know what has happenend with my biological asshole and his wife I havent heard or seen from my dad in like 7 years which is fucking pathetic because he done this to all of his kids. I think they got a divorce, but he wouldnt pay that amount of money, so I have 7 siblings if they are still married, if they aren't then 4. Do you see how confused I am? Its really annoying that I dont know like anything about my biological asshole anymore and his whores.
Annywayysss.....
Back on track so after we got there we had lots of fun, I walked around with Dani and Jameka the beach was SOO pretty. The cabin was really nice, but there is mice (ick >=[)
That night, we got some wood, I know how to cut would with a AXE now YES! Made a fire and got some smores and stuff, then went inside and watched high school musical 3, which I think is incredibly cheesssyyyy!!! Before the the bonfire Dani, Jameka, and I were in our room and I saw a mouse under my bed I freaked cause thats just disgusting and we freaked out and decided to sleep in a tent which was hell of a lot funner.
Hamed?! He is so creepy, so.. he has like this huge crush on me and he isnt even that cute. He barely speaks english and he is iraqi. So he is always looking at me, he tried holding my hands like 4 times, then when we were chopping the wood and he tried putting his arm around me, then he made his move and tried kissing me (which was gross) he was trying to get with me the whole weekend. I just ignored him and he texted me yesterday and was like why arent you talking to me blah blah blah, I just didnt text him back.
That was my weekend, what about yours?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Lmao greeat weekend! It was hilarious!
Post a Comment