Friday, April 24, 2009

R.I.P Jaheem

I was looking up some stuff on myspace and my friend Kali posted a bullitin that this guy named Jaheem hung himself because someone bullyied him for being gay, which I think is pretty sad. Bullying is not nice, I remeber 5 billion differnt stories on people killing themselves because of bullying, people should just stop. I dont understand how the bully doesn't relize how much he/she is hurting that person. There has been a couple suicides due to this thing called sexting? Which I think is gross, sending naked pictures of yourself, how do you not relize that there is going to be problem or gossip about you doing that. Like that one story about the cheerleader who got their naked pictures sent out to the whole school and even on the computer screens at the school. The story was that they were talking a shower together because they didnt have enough time and they have already seen each other naked cause of gymnastics and cheer, so they decided to go out of the shower and take a picture of themself. One about a couple and the girl sent a picture to her boyfriend and the boyfriend was a total butthead and sent it out to everyone! She was bullyied so much she commited suicide. =(

That's really sad, people need to stop.

No comments: