Friday, April 24, 2009
People are strange.
I have this friend that she met this guy online I think it was like gaia or something, she says she is freakin in love with him? I mean hello! It might be some creepy old guy that's talking to her, even though they talk online or over the phone- txting, and on myspace. I just don't understand how someone can love someone a whole lot and never met them before, I can see maybe with family you love them, but have never met them, but not someone you just met online, it's a little weird. He lives in Cali, she txts him all the time, and says she is MADLY IN LOVE WITH HIM!?!?! People are just weird and strange I think. I asked her why she loved him so much, she was just like i dont know I just do, he's amazing. Has any of your friends ever done this?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment