I'm debating if I should go to Hamlet tonight, some of my friends say it isn't that good. I already went to the Debate last night, which was fun.
Derek Hipple was there, Leah won her debate.
R and E were flirting last night, and all googly eyes. It was really akward watching them do this, I watched Tyler Walker and Chelsea debate, Ali came :D she sat on me and was fliming the debate. Afterwards Dani gave me a ride home, ate dinner, talked on msn and myspace, then bed time.
--I woke up so many times last night, I dont know why, but it was like between 1 am to 4:30. I kept waking up, it think it was because I had a bad dream.
oh well, its the weekend.
Friday: stay the night at Hayley's and maybe go to hamlet with Ali
Saturday: Party :D (not that kind of party, hanging out at the lake)
Sunday: I am visiting my great-grandma Reukof its been 1 year 1/2 since I have seen her, I'm excited to see her and I miss her.
:D
p.s I haven't been paying attention in bio. I keep blogging =/
opps
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
She does? .. wow.
Post a Comment