My weekend is over, friday I was going to the movies with Ali, but she couldnt go. Instead I went with Jordan to kent station, hung out with Jordan and Robert for a little bit, then saw a gold digger when she already has a man. Then tried to go to the libary, but it was closed I hung out with Josh, raymound, and these other peoplez. I saw Ghost of Girlfriend's past with Jordan and Elaine, it was really funny. I knew all of the songs in the movie lol. It is one of my favorite movies, we got some cow chip cookies, skittles, and popcorn. Then Jodan's mom drove me home (:
Saturday I woke up and got ready and took a shower, then I was working on my science project. At noon Bre came and got me (:
We drove in her pretty red mustand, went to the super mall and had lunch. On our way home (Bre lives in Bonney Lake) we visited my cousin Brandy at work, we got vanilla milk shakes which was quite delicious!!! :D
We headed to Walmart and Target to get some things for mother days.
Also we went to blockbuster and got Ghost Town? It was sooo freakin funny! He has a british accent.
Then we waited for Brandy and I pierced my lip.
It didnt hurt that much, it was more time consuming to get it through the thickest layer of my skin. We picked up Demi and went to the park and talked and stuff it was lots of fun.
(I had to re-pierce it on sunday)
We came back got food and went up to Bre's room, popped the movie in and watched it.
I fell asleep, well kinda.
Then Demi went home and Bre put in Tropic thunder it was really stupid so I slept :D
Kodia (Bre's dog) kept trying to cuddle with me lol.
This weekend was fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment