Things I want to do, if they are in bold I have already done it:
Fly to Maryland
Go to NY and audition for a musical.
LA- dance capitol
Be in two places at once
Left split
Tryout for Gymnastics Junior Year
skinny dipping
gone to Cornish college of the arts spring showcase
Romeo and Juliet- PNB
Alvin Alley
Passed drive test
Visit Grandma Madeleine's grave
Go to Olympia
Stuff as many marsh mellows into my mouth
swimming
Great Wolf Lodge (:
Pride 08'
Pass Geo
See My sister's keeper
Fast and Furious 4
Hot tub
Sleep in Cabin
Camping
New truck
Played badminton
Alison and I have a movie night
Movie night with the girls
Watched Open Season 2 more then 8 times.
New converse
Get hips fixed
Ride horses
Ride Quad
Camping with the family
Boating
My piercings:
-cartedge
-ears
-lip
-tongue
-belly
-industrial
Tattoos:
I want a star on my right hip
Live, Love, Dance in cursive on my right foot
License
Visit Grandma Madeleine's grave, write her a letter, flowers.
Prom
Brusters icecream :D
Lake Meridian
Road trip to California
Pride San Diego
Pierce my lip
Quad (4) pirouettes
Second Turns
Read Impulse and Burned
Read Crank
Visting Grandma Reukauf :D
(I have lots of other things I want to do I just can't think of them =D)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment