I am so incredibly tired, I had sausage and eggs for dinner last night :D
It was quite delicous. I went into bed at like 9, but I got up at like 6. I woke up to my madre yelling at me to wake up, I have been getting up really late, I barely have time to put on make-up. I don't have any money in my account and its making me upset, I like to eat subs for lunch. I want to eat, if I dont eat I get hunger cramps. I already don't eat at home, so when I dont have money I just super hungry and cranky. Austin gave me his coca puffs and half of his half of bagel.
--My lip is starting to bug me that its not in, I dont want it to get infected. I have to be very careful because I am allergic to nickel. Mi Madre said "You are not allowed to pierce anything on your face, you can do what ever the fuck you want when your 18". :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment